Diagnosis and Planning
- Study the market, the competition and the organization in which the client operates;
- Meet the client to understand the current situation of the company and its needs:
- Company – track record, culture, structure, financial aspects, its strategies and priorities, among others;
- Position – mission, responsibilities, difficulties and challenges in the activity, reporting, interfaces, objectives/targets, competencies, experience, remuneration package, among others;
- Acquiring information relevant to serve as a basis for the whole search process.
- Outline the specifications of the position;
- Elaborate the strategy, action plan for the search project and determine the approach to be used.
- Document specifying: understanding of company, description of position (mission, responsibilities, objectives/targets, interfaces, remuneration), candidate requirements (qualification, experience and competences – the combination of characteristics and personal/professional abilities, knowledge, behavior and attitude) for the validation of the client;
- Definition of the search strategy and action plan;
- Hunting ground.
Rua Gomes de Carvalho 892 cj. 51 Vila Olímpia 04547-003 São Paulo SP Brasil
+55 11 3845 8023