In partnership with MN Consultoria.
The assessment project allows the company to make accurate decisions about people with safety and confidence.
Osser&Osser’s assessment services are elaborated in a customized manner, using a consultative approach methodology, which is composed of a combination of analyses made by comparing the client’s needs and opportunities with each person’s needs and abilities, providing a study of the individuals’ professional and personal track record. In this manner, the assessment project allows the company to make precise decisions about people with safety and confidence regarding hiring, promotions, transfers, development, succession plans and in mergers and acquisitions.
These projects are directed to companies that seek to make strategic decisions about their leadership. Osser&Osser has a specific assessment methodology to address the family-owned companies.
The assessment process includes the following steps:
1) Understanding of the client’s current situation and planning of the project
- Establishment of a common understanding about the objectives of the assessment project;
- Meetings with members of the board and the management to obtain key business components: organizational culture, market information, organizational structure, leadership macro profiles, among others;
- Gathering of data and information;
- Review and/or definition of the job and macro profile descriptions.
2) Assessment of Professionals
- Analysis of function profile versus the professional’s profile
- More thorough individual interview, analysis of professional and personal track record, identifying strengths and weaknesses;
- Individual interview for survey of: leadership and people management styles; communication abilities; decision-making standard; problem and conflict resolution standard; negotiation style, interpersonal relationships and other relevant aspects identified during the process;
- Application of instruments such as Birkman and MBTI II, to support the behavioral analysis of the individual assessed in multiple dimensions;
- Application of tests and case studies;
- Survey of references.
- Consolidation of information analyzed.
3) Support for Client’s decision-making process
- Presentation of consolidated analyses to the Client;
- Individual feedback to professionals assessed.